링크 : https://github.com/immich-app/immich/releases/tag/v1.68.0
Hello, Immich fans! Welcome to the
v1.68.0 release of Immich. There are many QoS improvements in this version that you'll like. Some of the key highlights include:
- Add the ability to hide and show faces
- Better user interface to manage face’s name and facial recognition action
- Add shortcuts for common actions to photo viewer on the web
Hide and show faces
You can now select irrelevant faces to hide them. The hidden faces won’t be displayed in search results and the people section in the info panel.
Better face management options
You can now use a context menu on the people page to add/change a person's name without going into the detailed view of the person. You can also initiate the face-merging process from this menu.
Add keyboard shortcuts to common actions.
Some of us only navigate the world and the web with a keyboard (looking at you, Vim and Emacs users). So it would take away the sacred weapon of choice by introducing many clicks to perform repetitive actions. So we add quick shortcuts for the following action on the web.
In the detail view
shift + D: Download a photo or video
f: to toggle favorite status
shift + A: to archive or unarchive
del: to delete an asset
i: To toggle the info panel
In the main timeline
/ to navigate to the Explore page
And as always, bugs are fixed, and many other improvements also come with this release.
Please consider supporting the project.
If you find the project helpful, you can support Immich via the following channels.
- Monthly donation via GitHub Sponsors
- One-time donation via GitHub Sponsors
- Bitcoin: 1FvEp6P6NM8EZEkpGUFAN2LqJ1gxusNxZX
It is a great way to let me know that you want me to continue developing and working on this project for years to come.
🎉 Cheers! 🎉
- feat(web): show download size by @jrasm91 in #3270
- fix(web): update style of rows in user administration table by @tranquanghuy0801 in #3277
- chore(web): Update to Svelte 4 by @alextran1502 in #3196
- fix(web): navigation buttons z-order by @brighteyed in #3286
- feat(web): set asset as profile picture by @faupau03 in #3106
- fix(web): Scroll to top fix by @KailashGanesh in #3302
- feat(web): new shortcuts by @martabal in #3111
- fix(web): remove dependency on rxjs by @uhthomas in #3301
- fix(web): allow edit to empty name by @martabal in #3322
- feat(web): add better face management UI action by @alextran1502 in #3328
- chore(web): sort tailwindcss class automatically by @alextran1502 in #3330
- feat(server,web): hide faces by @martabal in #3262
- refactor(server): upload config by @jrasm91 in #3252
- refactor(server): auth/oauth by @jrasm91 in #3242
- chore(server): add ability to use docker secrets file for REDIS_PASSWORD by @abhi-chakrab in #3282
- feat(server): storage label claim by @jrasm91 in #3278
- feat(server): add endpoint to get supported media types on the server by @alextran1502 in #3284
- chore(server): adjust loglevel of reverse geocoding intializer to LOG by @oddlama in #3303
- chore(mobile): share logo platform consistency by @alextran1502 in #3290
- fix(mobile): fix forgetting backup albums (#3108) by @madadam in #3244
- chore(mobile): remove things sections by @alextran1502 in #3309
- fix(mobile): Allow sign out if server is down, or device is offline by @ddshd in #3275
Documentation and others
- docs: Remove a duplicate word by @Skkay in #3285
- docs: Update _storage-template.md by @briandipalma in #3291
- chore: Enable logging on typesense container by @bo0tzz in #3326
- @Skkay made their first contribution in #3285
- @abhi-chakrab made their first contribution in #3282
- @briandipalma made their first contribution in #3291
- @KailashGanesh made their first contribution in #3302
- @oddlama made their first contribution in #3303
- @madadam made their first contribution in #3244
Full Changelog: v1.67.2...v1.68.0